Wandering through a landscape of primary colors and scrabble tiles and tinker toys bigger than your head, Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios, brings out your inner toy. Visit at night and enjoy the glow of its colorful lightscape.
Who You’ll See
- See all your favorite Toy Story characters, starting with a gigantic Woody welcoming you to the land.
What You’ll Do
- The Slinky Dog Dash coaster is the feature attraction but the whole land is a marvel of scale with oversized everything and playful details that make you feel like you’re the size of a toy.
- Shoot ’em up at a 3-D digital arcade while being spun around on the fun-for-the-whole family ride, Toy Story Mania.
- Ride the very mild Alien Saucer Swirl with the little ones (but don’t wait in a long line for this one).
Treats You’ll Eat
- Use the My Disney Experience app to place a mobile order for a light lunch and homemade pop tarts at Woody’s Lunch Box, to avoid the lengthy lines.
- Cool down with a frozen cappuccino or the selection of iced drinks and coffee at Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea kiosk at the path to Toy Story Land.